Castro Valley Bowl
Main Site Here
Add to Favorites
Castro Village Bowl:
1. The score of a perfect game in bowling is Three Hundred.
2. If you bowl 11 strikes and your final ball leaves one pin your score will be
3. The maximum weight allowed for bowling balls on the PBA Tour is 16 pounds.
4. The last pin on the deck, on the far right known as the Ten Pin.
5. The sweet spot located between the first and third pins for a right-hander
known as the Pocket.
6. Brunswick is the company which makes and produces the 'zone'.
7. You should always wear bowling shoes when bowling.
8. The area before the foul line is called the Approach.
9. The name of the machine that spits your ball back out at you is called the
10. If, after rolling your first ball, you leave two pins that are separated,
that is known as Split.
Village Bowl Local Bowling alley in Castro Vallley.
3501 Village Drive
Castro Valley, CA 94546
Sunday 8:00am - 11:30pm
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 12 midnight
Friday - Saturday 9:00am - 1:30am
Great place for a family night, At Castro Village Bowl the service is
good and the food is decent.
I highly recommend this place on special rates hours. All bowlers must
wear regulation bowling shoes as any other bowling place. Please visit
Castro Valley Bowl via the link below.
History of Bowling:
Bowling has a long and rich history, and today is one of
the most popular sports in the world. A British anthropologist, Sir Flinders
Petrie, discovered in the 1930's a collection of objects in a child's grave in
Egypt that appeared to him to be used for a crude form of bowling. If he was
correct, then bowling traces its ancestry to 3200 BC.
Adult School |
Beauty Salons |
Child Care |
Fun Places |
Health & Fitness |
High School |
Local Contact Information |
Private Schools |
Real Estate |
School District |
Tax Services |
Zip Code |
Local Castro Valley Resources Page